Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not Rockin' the Mid-Calf Socks Direct Light

I took this picture of my own feet in a dark hallway where a flashlight was shone onto them. I put them against the wall and managed to take the picture without hurting my uncoordinated self, I felt like quite the contortionist, even though it was a simple task of holding your balance. Once again with the light project I had to use a super slow shutter speed and a wide aperture so that the picture would turn out, as there was little source of light. I like that the shadow of the bottom foot is so accurate, as you can follow the curves of the ankle, arch, and calf. I also like the fact that the sock's details and stripes are not overwhelming and do take away from the shadow but rather add a little bit of character to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment